Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Layout 83: Hollywood Horrors

Hi!

Another layout for you, and it's another 'spooky' one.  I've done a few lately!


This photo was taken at the Royal Adelaide Show just before Rob and the kids went through the Hollywood Horrors ride. I had to laugh at how frightened Ada looks, even though she insisted she wanted to go on the ride.


I scored around the outside of the layout and then wrote most of my journalling along the score line.  If you'd like to know how I did it you'll need to sign up for my newsletter.  There's a sign up box over to the right on my sidebar.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.