Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

Layouts 77 and 78

Hi!

Today I am cheating on my 100 layouts a little and including a mini album as 2 layouts.  To be fair though, there was a HEAP of work in the mini album so I think it balances out.  The album has very little Stampin' Up product in it.  I actually did it at a class at my LSS, Seriously Scrapbooking, taught by the gorgeous Natalie May.  Her blog is called Happy Daks if you want to check her out.













I added a couple of extra pages to the album as I had more photos than pages.  The beautiful photos were taken by Mel Minnie Photography at the Botanical Gardens in March.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous album Tina!!! A labour of love Im sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really beautiful Tina. Such a labour of love! The photos are fantastic too - great memories.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.