Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

A Holiday Catalogue CASE

Hi!

I have another Christmas card for you today, and it may be one that you've seen a lot of.  It's CASEd from a card in the new Holiday Catalogue and it's obviously a popular card because I've seen it CASEd heaps!


Do you recognise the card? It's so pretty!  I changed the colour scheme and went with the All Is Calm Washi colours of Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Basic Grey and Silver.


The Festival Of Trees stamp set and matching punch have been a very popular item from the Holidays Catalogue,  I know it was at the top of my list!



I've seen lots of lovely cards using this set.  My eye has been caught by a few that have curved the sentiment so guess what I will be trying next!  I love that you can do this with photopolymer stamps, it really adds to their versatility.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.