Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

JAI #232: Just Add Inspiration!

Hi!

How did you like our colour combination last week?  It was a fantastic combo!  This week we have just as fabulous a challenge for you at Just Add Ink.  Kim has found these gorgeous pictures to inspire our creativity.


Aren't they pretty?  I really loved how the flowers are the vibrant pink with the gold through them as well, so that's what I started with on my card.


I made some simple scrunched flowers using my scallop circle punch.  I took some Strawberry Slush cardstock and punched the scallop circles.  Next I scrunched the cardstock to soften it and then I split the cardstock to make it thinner and give it a suede, soft look.  I also punched some of the new Natural Filter Paper with the same punch and then layered it in between the layers of cardstock.  I was really pleased with how these flowers turned out!


The do make the card quite bulky though, so it will be a hand delivered card only!


I really like how the inside turned out too!

I hope you can play along with us this week at Just Add Ink!  See you over there on the blog.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. I just love how we all find something different Tina and for you it was the gold. Which I might add looks gorgeous as foliage!!I would let out an ooh of delight if I got this one :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the inspiration Tina! Your scrunched blooms are awesome, they look so soft, loving the gold accents too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.