Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

I Like You Circle Flip Card

Hi!

I quite like the Circle Card Thinlits, but I often forget to use it!  I thought the flower images from the Hostess set I Like You would work beautifully with the shaped card, and I think I was right!


I stamped the Left side of the base card with one of the smaller floral images from I Like You, and then used the happily coordinating Gold Soiree SDSP on the left side.  Have I said before how much I love that Stampin' Up! make it so easy to make things match?


The focal floral image was coloured with my Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities Markers. The sentiment comes from Tap Tap Tap and was the perfect size to fill the space left after the flower was stamped.


After I made (and photographed) the back of the card I decided that it would look better with another flower stamped on there.  I shifted the sentiment a little and stamped the same flower that I stamped on the left of the card.  It looked much better, but silly me forgot to photograph the new back.  Oh well!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Such a great non gender specific card Tina. Great layers and design. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.