Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Dotty Angles Confetti

Hi!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love the new Stampin' Up! photopolymer stamps? Just one or two times I think!!


This was actually the first card I made using the Dotty stamp from Dotty Angles.  I have seen a heap of similar cards around, where the image is stamped once and then again in a slightly different place without reinking again.  I love the effect it gives!


I used some Baked Brown Sugar sequins to add a touch of bling to the card.  I love the way they hide in amongst the dots.


I stamped in the same way on the inside and discovered that instead of moving the stamp up for the second stamping, I need to move it down to avoid the line through the image.  Hopefully the recipient will forgive/not notice the oops!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.