Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Another One Sheet Wonder Card

Hi!

I've been showing you some One Sheet Wonder cards lately, and today I have another for you.  This one used only a smallish square of the OSW, so it's a great design for using up those smaller left over pieces.


The large flower in the OSW piece that I wanted to feature was stamped in Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango, so these were the colours I chose to use on my card.


I punched a hole in the front strip and layered it on top of the OSW piece with Dimensionals.  A little strip of white down the side helped to separate the Crushed Curry from the Tangerine Tango.  I punched it with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and just left the cute little scallops peeking out.


So that's the last of my OSW cards. I hope I have inspired you to give it a go!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.