Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Masked Stars

Hi!

I mentioned recently that I participated in a cyber crop last month.  Today's card is another of the cards I made for one of the challenges we were set on the weekend.  The challenge was to use the colours in an inspiration picture that we were given.


There were a lot of bright colours in the inspiration picture we were given.  They were such a happy combination so I decided to make a happy card to go with them.  I used the new Stars Mask to create my happy card.  I held the mask over the cardstock and used my daubers to sponge the colour over the mask.  My old style inkpads worked the best, but I think that's because they are less 'juicy'.  I just need to remember to press a little lighter on my newer inkpads!


I didn't have the Star Framelits at that time, so I used my Eclectic Paper Piercing templates to pierce a star pattern and then I hand cut around the piercing.  I layered it on some Daffodil Delight cardstock and hand cut the matt.  Easy!


I also used the mask on the inside, but to make it a bit easier I sponged in Daffodil Delight only and they added some star punchies to bring in some colour.

The masks really are a heap of fun to play with!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.