Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Kinda Eclectic Convention Make and Takes

Hi!

One of the best parts of going to Convention is getting to be creative and do some stamping.  Today's card was inspired by one of the (many!) Make and Takes we made this year at Convention.


I made this card as a class sample not long after I got back from Melbourne.  As I didn't have the new In Colours I had to use their close approximates from the colours I did have.


I've said many times that Kinda Eclectic is not a stamp set I would have purchased myself, but it's now one I love.  It's fabulous for collage stamping  -especially the larger sunburst and leaf stamps.


I also love the dotty stamp.  It's great for creating another layer without adding a layer of cardstock.


Here's my card on the left and the card I made at Convention on the right.  A few differences, but nothing major.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.