Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Farewell Sweet Essentials and Beautifully Baroque

Hi!

I'm a bit late with my post today - all out of whack with the long weekend!

Today's card farewells two of my favourite stamp sets from the current catalogue.  I especially loved Sweet Essentials, as it was a versatile sentiment set that covered a wide range of occasions.


I love a simple colour scheme for a wedding card - it really adds a touch of class.


This cute little ruffled ribbon is also retiring, even though the Pistachio Pudding colour is still around for another year.  I love the look of it just peeking out from the bottom of the Silver Glimmer paper.


I loved that you could get a smaller image from the Beautifully Baroque stamp, just by selectively colouring the inner segment with a marker.  So easy, but so effective.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.