Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Spiral Flower Die

Hi!

As you're reading this post I'm on my way to Melbourne for Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention.  I'm so excited, as I get to see all my Stampin' Up! friends and get inspired by lots of fabulous displays and speakers.  Let's face it, it's also nice to have a break from being 'mum' and just enjoy being Tina.

Anyway, today's card is one I made for a Flower Cards Class last month.  If you subscribe to my newsletter you would have already seen a picture, now you can see a few more.  A good reminder that it you haven't already, you can sign up for my newsletter over there on my side bar =>


The Spiral Flower Die makes making these flowers a breeze! So quick and easy - the hardest part is sitting there holding them while the glue dries, and that's only hard because I was itching to get on with my card!


I like adding a Jumbo Rhinestone to the centre of the flowers for a lovely finishing touch.


I'm still loving the sentiment at the bottom rather than in the middle.  It's great on a card where you have a lot to write and a centered sentiment would disrupt the flow of your message.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.