Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Punch Card

Hi!

When I buy a crafting product I like to get as much use and versatility out of it as possible.  I loved and coveted the Scallop Tag Topper Punch as soon as I saw it in the catalogue.  It wasn't long before cards using the punch started appearing on the Internet showing off the versatility of the punch.  I just had to give some of them a go!


I reckon this card came together in about 20 minutes.  I kept it fairly simple as I was focusing on the technique of using the punch to create the closure for the card.  I'll definitely be trying it again and making the card a bit fancier.


It's pretty simple to do, and is a great look for the card.


In case you weren't sure HB2U is short for "Happy Birthday To You".

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.