Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Layouts 25 and 26

Hi!

Some more Paris scrapping for you today.


Our first stop on day 3 was the Musee Grevin.  It a huge wax museum, chock a block full of celebrities and notable people immortalised in wax.  Rob and I decided to have some fun and adopted some silly poses with some of the figures.

 

As we went around there was a young man there on his own.  He was trying to take some selfies of himself with the models, so we took pity on him and offered to take some photos for him.  I'm sure he though we were a little odd in our poses, as he sped up a bit so as to get ahead of us through the Museum.


We took heaps of photos at the Musee Grevin - what I scrapped was just a small selection!


Our next stop was the Opera Garnier.  I was a bit desperate to do a tour of the building, as it's the Opera House associated with the Phantom Of The Opera.  I've been a fan of the story of the Phantom since I was 16.  As you can imagine I was a bit devastated to find that the Opera Garnier had cancelled the tours for the day.  We had to be content to take some photos of the exterior while dodging the gypsies that try to scam unsuspecting tourists.  Sadly, we didn't make it back to the Opera Garnier to take the tour.  Just another reason to one day try to get back to Paris I guess!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.