Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Happy Birthday Alex!

Hi!

On Sunday my eldest child, Alex, turned 11.  Can't believe my first baby is that old!   He's madly into Lego, especially The Lego Movie Lego.  I just had to make him a Lego card to celebrate his 11th Birthday.


I don't know why the card looks a bit wonky in the photo - it isn't in real life!  I love how easy it is to create the look of Lego with a square and a few circle punchies. Oh, and some sponging and Dimensionals too!


I used Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green and Pacific Point as the colours of my blocks.


I used the stamp from my Hip Hip Hooray Kit on the inside of the card, along with some more punch art Lego.  I'm pleased to say that Alex loved the card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.