Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Another Wedding Guest Book

Hi!

Last September I attended the wedding of my niece Gillian to her beau Daniel.  I had offered to make her a Guest Book for her wedding, similar to the one I made for her sister when she got married in February last year. You can see Cassie and Lachie's Guest Book here.


On the front of the book I used part of the invitation.  I had tried to find similar elements to make my own front with out success, until one lovely shop lady suggested to me that I just use the front of the invite.  Brilliant!  The invitation came in a box and was all individual pages, so it was very easy to do.  I aged the Glimmer Paper to match the brooch by water colouring over it with some Basic Black ink.


Can't have a naked spine!


Gillian and Daniel had had an engagement photoshoot before the wedding, so they sent me some of the photos to use in the album.  I love the way it personalises the album for the happy couple.


I kept each of the pages very simple - black matted photos with the white lace, and then plenty of room on the facing page for guests to write their messages.


On the back I used another of the pages from the invitation.  I thought it was a really lovely Bible verse, and a fitting way to finish the album.  The bridal couple loved the Guest Book, and I hope it becomes a treasured keepsake for them to look back on in the future.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Tina and an heirloom for them to keep forever.

    ReplyDelete