Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Winter Frost Christmas

Hi!

Well, December is finally upon us, and Christmas is creeping ever closer.  A little too quickly for my liking, but there's not much I can do about it!


This is another Christmas card I did with a few different class groups.  I really love the Bermuda Bay/Smoky Slate colour combination in the Winter Frost DSP stack.  I don't usually go for snowy Christmassy stuff, but I really loved the colours in the DSP.


For the classes I changed the Rhinestones to Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle.  It still adds the same bling but it's a little more cost effective.  I ended up making another 10 of these cards a few nights ago using the Dazzling Details also.


Both of the Smoky Slate ornaments were stamped off once before being stamped on my cardstock.  It gives a lighter shade of grey, allowing the Bermuda Bay to stand out more.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.