Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Washi Christmas Card

Hi!

In my last post I showed you a Christmas card I'd made using the Winter Frost DSP.  It was a really simple design, and one I really liked, so I decided to repeat it, but with different papers.  I went for the Season Of Style DSP Stack this time.


Isn't the Christmas tree cute?  I used the coordinating Season Of Style Washi Tape to create the tree.  I cut the Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler strips in half longways and layered them on a triangular piece of Whisper White cardstock.


I used some of the Crumb Cake tape to create the pot for the tree and popped both pieces up on Dimensionals.  A small rhinestone finishes the tree off nicely.

 
I used some more washi on the inside, just to tie it in with the outside.  This would be another card that would be easy to mass produce.  You could layer the washi on a long rectangular strip and then trim it into the triangles.  Easy!
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.