Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Ornament Keepsakes in Wisteria Wonder

Hi!

Are you sick of the Christmas cards yet?  I still have a few more up my sleeve to show you.  Today's card was one I made with a few of my stamping groups, and it was a popular card.  The non traditional colour scheme went down well with the ladies.


The card was made on a base of Brushed Silver, which looks so luxurious.  I then layered Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder for the main panel.


The bauble was stamped and cut and popped up on Dimensionals.  We also pierced around it as an extra little feature.


Such a pretty card.  Purple and Silver is such an elegant colour combination I think.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.