Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

JAI Scrap #24: Just Add The Date

Hi!

Here we go with another Just Add Ink Scrapbooking Challenge.

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/just-add-ink-scrapbooking-challenge-24.html

This month Delys has challenged us to Just Add The Date.  This can mean what ever you like, as long as it's to do with a date.  As I'd been browsing Pinterest I'd seen some family word art designs, so this challenge seemed a perfect time to try my hand at making one.


I used My Digital Studio to create this print.  It's 6x8 and just printed as a photo and then framed.


It's a bit hard to photograph with the glass reflecting everything!  Here's the jpeg file I created.


Isn't it a neat idea?  The Established date is our wedding day, and then the kid's birthdays follow. I've wrapped this up for Rob and it's under our Christmas Tree.  I'm sure he will love it!  I already have an order for another one from my sister - thankfully MDS makes it easy to alter so it will take me no time at all to customise it for her.

I hope you can play along with us at Just Add Ink this month.  Which date will you choose?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.