Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Baby Boy Onesie Card

Hi!

A couple of weeks ago I showed some baby boy cards that I'd made on commission. Today I have the final card that I made.


This was my first go at making a onesie card and I loved it!  They are so easy to make and look so fabulous.


I used my circle punches to cut the neck and leg holes, after trimming the card to the shape I needed.  I then added some crisp white accents to the arms, legs and neck.  The glimmer paper star is a cute little finishing touch.


The trickiest part of the whole card was cutting the insert for the inside!

Come back on Wednesday for some more Onesie cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.