Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Epic Day Male Card

Hi!

On Monday I showed you a card I'd made as a sample for a Masculine Cards class that I'd run recently.  Here is one of the other cards we made at that class.


This card showed a great way to use up the multitued of little scraps of patterned paper you always seem to end up with.  I just cut them to the same height and adhered them to a piece of backing cardstock. The widths don't matter, in fact I think different widths look better than uniform widths.


A bit tricky to see, but I scored some lines between the sentiment and the DSP panel.  Scor
ing is a great way to add some interest to a card.


We used the Soda Pop Tops (now retired) to add a feature to the card.  We stamped the compass from The Open Sea to go into the Soda Pop Top and then covered it with a layer of Crystal Effects.  In hindsight I would have stamped it in a darker ink.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.