Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Winter Frost Christmas Card

Hi!

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  I've had a few requests for them in classes lately, which is great as it gives me a chance to start building up my supply.  I usually send out around 100, so I really need to get going with them!


I'm not sure what this fold is called - maybe a Z Fold? All I did was cut the card base longways, folded it in half as usual and then folded the front half back on itself. Here's a look from the top so you can see what I mean.


It's such an easy fold that gives a great impact!  The hardest part (which wasn't hard at all) was placing the sentiment on the inside so that it was under the ornament panel when the card was closed.


I can see myself making lots more of these cards!

Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Christmas Messages
Ink: Coastal Cabana
DSP/Cardstock: Winter Frost DSP Stack, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.