Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Frame Card

Hi!

Today's card was a 'reject' for a recent Just Add Ink challenge.  A few weeks ago we challenged you to add a frame to your creation.  This was the card I made first, but I decided the frame wasn't enough of a feature so I didn't submit it for the challenge.  I thought I'd show you anyway.


I was inspired to make my card after seeing this card by Andrea Walford.


You can see I was playing with the Polaroid style frame that I used on the card I submitted for the Just Add Ink challenge.  You can see my card here.


Stamps: Dictionary, Gorgeous Grunge, Sweet Essentials, Simply Stars, Express Yourself (Hostess)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Squares Collection Framelits, Linen Thread, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.