Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Epic Day Father's Day Card

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I made for a party I did recently.  The request from the hostess was male cards, and as Father's Day was only a week away at that time I decided to do a Father's Day card with the group.


The card was CASEd from this card. I really loved the card, and it was easy to change it to be a Father's Day card.


Some of the Epic Day DSP that I punched with the Hexagon Punch wasn't quite grungy enough, so I stamped over the top with the medium splotches stamp from Gorgeous Grunge.


I don't have any Father's Day stamps except the one from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, which is cute but not the right look or size for this card. MDS to the rescue!  I searched the stamps in My Digital Studio and found the one I used.  I just sized it to requirements and printed it onto some Crumb Cake cardstock.  Easy!

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar
DSP/Cardstock: Epic Day DSP, Crumb Cake
Other: Hexagon Punch, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, My Digital Studio

I'll be back later in the week with another Father's Day card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.