Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

An Extra Long Weekend

Hi!

I missed my usual blog post yesterday, and here's why.


We were at the beach.  It's Adelaide Show time and a lot of the schools give the students a day off to go to the show.  Both schools that my children attend gave them two days off, so we decided it was the perfect opportunity to take an extra long weekend to relax and play together. We took the kids to the beach on Sunday and they decided they had to go for a swim, well a paddle really as it was a bit cold to go in much further than knee height. It seems that my crazy children think that a trip to the beach isn't complete without a dip, no matter what the season or weather!!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too, and I'll be back to normal blogging tomorrow.  For now I have to go and wash all the sand out of our clothes!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.