Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Shimmery Wildflower Meadow

Hi!

I've had a lot of fun playing with this new stamp set, called Wildflower Meadow.


I this case I used my Island Indigo marker to ink up just one of the stems on the stamp. All the white space adds some elegance to the card I think.


To glam it up a little I spritzed the whole card to make it shimmer.


I used the same stamp, but a smaller stem to decorate the inside of the card.

Stamps: Wildflower Meadow, Sweet Essentials, For My Family (retired)
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Other: Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint/Isocol Mix (retired)

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.