Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Tidy Desk Treasures

Hi!

I finally got around to tidying my craft desk last week.  It's really one of those kinds of jobs  - you know, the ones you put off for ages and then when you do it, it's not nearly as bad (or take as long) as you expected it to be! While tidying I came across some leftover bits from other cards that were of the "don't throw it away because it might be useful" variety.  So I decided that I would make a card using one of the pieces.


In this case the leftover piece is the Primrose Petals Coredinations panel, which was leftover from this card.   Much too pretty to throw it away! It was already embossed and sanded so all I needed to do was to stamp the flowers, tie the twine and assemble the card.  Easy!


Usually when I use this stamp set I stamp the full flower on each of the stems.  This time I thought I'd give the other 'bit' a go too.  I don't even know what that bit is called!  I'm still not sure if I like it or if I prefer the full flower.  What do you think?

Stamps: Field Flowers
Ink: Primrose Petals, Old Olive
Cardstock: Primrose Petals Coredinations, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Sanding Block, Stamp-a-ma-Jig

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.