Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Farewell First Edition

Hi!

For the rest of the month I'm going to be doing some farewell posts, saying goodbye to some of my favourite retiring products and stamps.  First off the ranks is the First Edition Specialty DSP.  I guess I was a little lucky with this DSP as it was current for two years rather than the typical one year.


I loved the versatility of the DSP as a background paper for both male and female cards.  This post should also include the Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, for sadly it too is being retired. Thankfully there will still be other colours of Seam Binding available.


The butterfly was stamped with Papillion Potpourri and then punched using the Elegant Butterfly punch.  I also used some Dazzling Details on the body of the butterfly for some subtle shimmer.


Some more butterflies to finish off the inside.

So farewell to First Edition SDSP (and Rose Red Seam Binding) but as I still have nearly a whole pack of it I'm sure you'll see bits of it here and there on my blog.

Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Field Flowers, Creative Elements
Ink: Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder
DSP/Cardstock: First Edition SDSP, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.