Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Secret Garden

Hi!

Today I have another card I made as a sample for my Stamping Ladies.  They had asked for some cards using the Secret Garden bundle. After a quick google search for some inspiration I found this card and decided to CASE it.
 


I kept a similar layout for the card, but I simplified it by omitting the sponging and piercing. I also decided to use the leaf Framelit to add a bit of interest to the card. Here's a closer look.

 
As you can see, the top leaf is the die cut negative and the bottom leaf is stamped.
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.