Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

JAI #165: Just Add Woodgrain

Hi!

I know, it's Tuesday and I'm really late with posting my current Just Add Ink card - 5 days late! Oops! I'll blame the very nasty gastro bug my son bought home from school and decided to share with me.  Thanks Alex!

 
So, this week Christine has challenged us to add woodgrain to our cards. I must have known this was coming as recently I gave in and purchased the woodgrain embossing folder.
 

I decided to CASE myself this week.  The original card can be seen here, and it was a CASEd card, so this card is a CASE of a CASE.  Confused yet?

 
I used another new embossing folder on the top half of the card. I can't think what it is called right now - my brain is still recovering from the bug! Anyway, it's in the current Mini Catalogue.
 

I highlighted the woodgrain in the embossing folder by dragging my Crumb Cake ink pad across the cardstock after I'd embossed it.

Ink: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Blushing Bride (retired, but soon to return!)
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Sizzlits (retired), Embossing Folders, Lots of Punches, Basic Jewels Pearls, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers

Hope you can play along at Just Add Ink!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.