Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Another Secret Garden

Hi!

Today I have the second Secret Garden card I made as a sample for my Stamping Ladies. Once again I did an internet search and found this gorgeous card to CASE.

Here's my version.
 

 
I loved the way the original card had layered the flower stamps on the base card. On my card the larger flower was stamped in Bashful Blue and the centre was stamped in So Saffron that had been stamped off once.  The leaves were also stamped off before stamping on the card in Certainly Celery.
 

The flowers and leaves on the main panel weren't stamped off, just to give them a bit of difference between the flowers and leaves on the base.

As I sit here typing I'm watching news stories coming out of Oklahoma, it's all so very sad.  My heart goes out to those who have lost so much.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.