Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Digital Studio

Hi!

I'm really excited today to tell you that My Digital Studio has finally arrived in Australia! I have been hanging out for this for ages, so I am over the moon.  I downloaded the software yesterday and luckily the kids were all at school today so I had time to have a play.


I have used MDS before, but this was the first layout I have completed on my own software. It's so much easier than using Photoshop, and at $24.95 compared to $200-800 it is an absolute bargain! You get heaps of content free with the software - including stamp sets, punches and DSP. There are heaps of templates that you can just add your photos and text to and then print.  So easy!

To allow for MDS in Australia Stampin' Up! have also introduced online shopping.  This means you can shop at home for all of our products at your own convenience and have them delivered direct to your door.  It also means the digital content can be downloaded instantly rather than waiting for discs to arrive in the mail.  It also means that there will be an ongoing Clearance Rack, where you can snap up bargains on retired products at discounted prices. It's all so very exciting!
Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.