Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

JAI Scrap #15: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

It's a long weekend here in Adelaide, so I'm trying to enjoy some down time and get some scrapping done.  How about you? Can you find some time to play along with us at Just Add Ink?


This month I was given the task of designing a sketch to inspire your scrapping. I had a blast doing it using some of my MDS content. I didn't put any embellishments on the sketch, but feel free to embellish as much as you'd like - interpret it as you will!


I decided to take a fairly literal interpretation with my layout.


I took the main photo of Alex at a circus we went to as a part of Santa's Magical Kingdom.  He was totally absorbed in the Ball Of Destiny. By the time there were three motorbikes roaring around the Ball he was on the edge of his seat. It was all so amazing, and I'm glad it was a moment (and facial expression!) I was able to capture.


I love the little strips of patterned paper in the layout. The Sale-A-Bration DSP provides lovely splashes of colour.  I felt that the Pool Party cardstock needed a little something though, but not something too full on to compete with the DSP. I decided to stamp with the splotchy stamp from French Foliage.


How will you interpret the sketch this month?

Stamps: French Foliage
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
DSP/Cardstock: Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Pool Party, Island Indigo
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies (retired), Sycamore Street Buttons (SAB), Pool Party Baker's Twine

See you over at Just Add Ink!

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hell there dear Tina!
    WOW you did capture this moment amazingly!!!
    I love that face!! Must have been awesome to have witnessed it!!!
    Great layout and fun colours for a circus page!
    Smiles SHArnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sketch Tina and such a great layout. The look of rapture on Alex's face is gold!. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.