Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Filter Paper Flowers

Hi!

I had the pleasure of doing a party for a group of ladies last Friday night. I was so excited to be able to show off some of the new products from the Seasonal Catalogue. The card I demonstrated to them showed off the filter paper and how you can make gorgeous ruffled flowers from it.


I love how clean and simple this card is, but how effective the flower looks. Here's a closer look.


To create the flower I cut 8 layers of the filter paper using the Big Shot, set a brad through the middle and scrunched up the layers one at a time.  The layers are then fluffed out to achieve the desired look.

Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Filter Paper
Other: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, In Colour Brads, Glue Dots

Bye for now,

Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.