Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Take Two

Hi!

A couple of weeks ago I showed you a card I'd made as a Sale-A-Bration sneak peek.  You can see the card here. I decided to use the card as a class card, with a couple of small changes.


I dropped one of the layers, but I added some sparkle to the butterflies.  You can see this in the next photo.  Ignore my boo-boo, I was going to edit it out (love Photoshop!) but obviously forgot. My class ladies suggested I cover it with some bling, which I will do before I send it!


A bit hard to see in the photo, but we covered the butterflies in a layer of Dazzling Details. It's a lovely, easy and inexpensive way to add a little something to your card. 

But are you a silly duffer like me? I didn't realise until I made this card that there are 3 different Dazzling Details currently available! There's the Dazzling Details and Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details from the Annual Catalogue, and there's also Silver Sparkles Dazzling Details in the Seasonal Catalogue (carried over from the Holiday Catalogue). I thought the two silvery ones were the same but they aren't the same at all! The Silver Sparkles, as the name suggests, is much more silvery than the regular, more opaque Dazzling Details. Guess what will be in my next order?


Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous
Ink: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Other: Dazzling Details

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.