Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Some More SAB Calendar Gifts

Hi!

I'm back, as promised, with the other three calendars I made as gifts for my family.


To make construction of the five calendars a bit quicker and easier I did it in a bit of a production line.  First I chose and cut the DSP I wanted to use from the Sycamore Street DSP pack. I then chose the cardstock colours to coordinate.  I stuck to three colours to simplify the process a little - Island Indigo, Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry.


Once I'd cut all the pieces, including the Scallop Square Bigz Clear die cut on the Big Shot, I started assembling each calendar.


Finally came the embellishing - the punches, stamping and bling.  Best part? They all fold down flat for convenient mailing!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.