Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Some More Gift Boxes

Hi!

On Monday I showed you the gift boxes I had made for Christmas Gifts.  Today I have more boxes, but these ones were thank you gifts for two special ladies.

 
I wanted to thank Lia and Isabel, the two creative genius minds behind Camera Creche. They had most generously given me a spot in their photography course and I had had a fabulous time learning how to use my DSLR in Manual Mode.
 
 
While I made these boxes, the design is not my own. They are based on the boxes we made as Make and Takes at Convention in 2012.
 
 
The ladies loved them!
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.