Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

More CAS Butterflies

Hi!

On Friday I blogged a CAS Birthday card that I had CASEd from Mary Fish.  You can see that card here. I also mentioned I'd made two in the one sitting.  Today's card is the second card I made, which was a get well soon card for a friend who was recovering from surgery on her arm.

 
The cards are identical, only the sentiments are different. It's a handy trick to make two cards at once, a great time saver, and a god way to boost your stash of 'just in case' cards.
 
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.