Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

JAI Scrap #13: 2012 In Review

Hi!

It's the first Sunday of the month so it's time for another Just Add Ink Scrap Challenge!

 
This month Delys has challenged us to create a Year in Review layout for 2012.  It's a great idea to reflect on the past year, especially if you're making New Year's Resolutions.
 
 
I kept my layout very Clean and Simple, as I wanted the focus to stay on the photo. Funny how Delys and I chose the same piece of DSP to use.  It's a sneak peek of the DSP pack available during Sale-A-Bration and it's called Sycamore Street DSP.
 
 
Again, to keep the focus on the photo I used journalling strips that were the same colour as the main page - Island Indigo. I also used my Island Indigo Marker to write on them. I journalled some of the things we'd done or achieved during the year.
 
 
To create the title I covered chipboard numbers cut using the Typeset Alphabet Die with Summer Starfruit cardstock. I then coated them with a layer of Crystal Effects for a bit of added effect.
 
What will your Year In Review layout look like? Can't wait to see! Don't forget to upload it at Just Add Ink this month.
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.