Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi!

Welcome back! It seemed fitting to make my first post back on the first day of 2013. I had a wonderful, restful Christmas break and I hope you did too.  I'm back at my craft desk and ready to create up a storm.  I have got my hands on some of the upcoming Sale-A-Bration products and can't wait to have a play with them.  I've also seen the soon to be released Seasonal Catalogue, and it's fantastic! Lots of exciting things from Stampin' Up! this year as it's their 25th Anniversary.


This was the photo I gave to my family at Christmas.  I was thrilled to take such a gorgeous photo of my gorgeous children (with a bit of editing help from Photoshop!) My photography skills are certainly improving as a result of doing the Camera Creche course. I highly recommend doing it if you live in Adelaide.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.