Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Clean and Simple Butterflies

Hi!

A quick card today, at 44 degrees in Adelaide it's too hot for much else!

 
I love the clean look of the white on white layering. I think I CASED this card from Mary Fish as it's very much in her CAS style, but I didn't save a link and I'm too hot to be bothered going looking for it.
 
EDIT: The temperature has cooled off and so while the kids were watching a movie I went hunting for the card I CASEd.  You can find it here.
 
 
I made a second similar card at the same time, but I'm saving that one for another day!
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.