Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Faux Silk Christmas Card

Hi!

My monthly stampin' ladies were keen to try another technique for their technique book this month.  I have a bit of a look around and finally settled on the Faux Silk Technique.


I love the luxurious look it gives to the front of the card, despite it being a quick, easy and cheap technique to try.  Who doesn't have tissue paper floating around their house somewhere?  A quick tip though - with the new inkpads you need to wait a little bit before scrunching up the tissue paper as the ink takes a little longer to dry.


I used Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla on my card. The stamps used were Ornament Keepsakes, Sweet Essentials and Snow Swirled.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.