Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Paris Selfies Album Part 2

Hi!

Apologies again for the late Monday post - very busy weekend! I have for you today a few more pages from the Paris Selfies Album I'm making for my husband for Christmas.  You can see the first part of the album here. I also made it for the current Just Add Ink scrapbooking challenge, which is to make a Christmas gift  using at least 4 photos.


I did already show you this page the other day, but it wasn't quite finished - I hadn't added the journalling strips.  Now all it needs are the memory cards that will tuck into the pocket behind the photo.  The pocket was made from a Medium Envelope that I sealed and then cut in half to get two pockets.

You may have noticed the Pool Party tab at the side of the page.  Each page is made from the retired Square Envelopes so that I could include an insert between each page.


Here's the first side of the insert.  The photo is only adhered to the page on three sides, leaving the top side open to act as a pocket for more memory cards.


On this side I left the side of the photo open to tuck the memory cards into.  We didn't think about taking all our selfie photos in landscape orientation at the time!

I'll be back with more pages soon.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.