Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

MDS Folder

Hi!

I am loving having a taste of My Digital Studio with the new Digital Content Discs that are available in the new Catalogues. The discs come in a plastic sleeve, which is fine, but not very pretty.  I decided to make a folder to store them all in.


I covered some chipboard with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and then decorated it with some Floral District DSP.


The letters on the front were cut from chipboard using the Typeset Alphabet Dies through the Big Shot.


Here's the inside.  The ring binder piece was from my stash.  I also have intentions of printing and laminating some Stampin' Up! Colour RGB codes to add in as extra pages.  It's a useful reference to have on hand while scrapping digitally.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.