Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Festive Friday #46

Hi!

Yay! It's Friday again!  This week it's my week for Festive Friday Challenges.


This week Nicole has given us a sketch to play with. It's a fantastic sketch that has plenty of scope for interpretation.


I certainly took a few liberties with the interpretation!


As you can see, I flipped it on it's side and swapped the waves for scallops - my new Delicate Designs Embossing Folder and coordinating Large Scallop Edgelit had just arrived and I wanted to play with them! I coloured parts of the raised design with my Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker.


If you look closely you can see that the Whisper White panel is stamped with the small snowflake from Snow Swirled. I stamped it with my Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad. I mustn't've cleaned my stamp properly last time I used it because the images stamped a little pink (I think I last used Cherry Cobbler with the stamp) and now my inkpad it stained a little.  Oh well! The effect looks great on this card in real life though!


I also stamped the snowflake on the inside at the top and bottom - it's so hard to photograph nicely!

I hope you can play along this week at Festive Friday!

Also, please come back tomorrow (Saturday) for a blog hop showcasing products from the current Holiday Catalogue.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.