Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Festive Friday #44

Hi!

After a bit of an absence from my Design Team duties I'm back with a Festive Friday card.


This week Nicole has chosen a gorgeous candy cane and peppermint picture to inspire us.

I have been suffering from a serious lack of mojo over the past month.  I've had a lot going on and not much headspace for creating.  Some advice for these kinds of situations is to find a card you love and CASE it.  In this case I decided to CASE myself, so I went right back to the very first Festive Friday card I made. It was a Valentine's card and you can see it card here.


I used the large snowflake stamp from Snow Swirled  and my Real Red Inkpad to recreate the red and white striped look of the peppermint lollies in the inspiration photo.  The merry stamp is from For My Family.  Here's a closer look at the panel.


The scallop punchies are the new smaller Scallop Circle punch from the Holiday Catalogue. I also used some Rhinestones for a bit of bling.  Don't forget the score lines created using my Simply Scored Scoring Tool.


Nice, simple stamping on the inside to compliment the simplicity of the outside.

I hope you can play along with us this week!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.