Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

A Blurry Christmas Card!

Hi!

Today I have a Christmas card for you that I made for two different groups of ladies as a sample of the card they were going to make.  It was a design that appealed to many - a clean and simple look to the card.


Apologies for the blurry photo - I took it on my iPhone and it looked OK on the smaller screen!  Oh well, luckily the card is simple enough that the blurriness doesn't matter too much (I hope!).  I used a Christmas sentiment stamp that I love - Heart Of Christmas - and that I got FREE at the Melbourne Heartfelt Event.  Gotta love free rubber!  I also used the Ornaments Keepsake Bundle that is in the Holiday Catalogue.  It's the subject of a customer promotion this month.  For more details, there is an image you can click on at the top of my side bar.

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a less blurry photo!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.