Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Festive Friday #30

Hi!


Who's ready for another round of Festive Friday goodness?  Me!  This week Nicole has designed a cute sketch to use on our cards.  It's a very versatile sketch, with lots of room for playing.


I changed the sketch from rectangle to square for my card, which is a cute little 4 1/4" size.


Love, love, love Dasher for Christmas cards.  He's been a bit neglected lately, so it was way past time for him to see some ink.


More of the gorgeous Letters To Santa DSP on the inside.  I'm not worried about not much room for writing in my card, as I usually send out a newsletter with my cards.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Dasher, Season Of Joy
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist
DSP/Cardstock: Letters To Santa DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Other: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.