Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Workshop Make and Take Card

Hi!

Last week I showed you a card I demonstrated for a lovely group of ladies in McLaren Vale.  Today I have the card we made as the Make and Take.  The ladies were keen to see the punches we carry so I designed a card that used a few.


I had been hoarding my stash of Twitterpated Buttons, so I decided it was time to use them. 

Here's a closer look at the  main panel.


And the inside.



Stamps: Clearly For You
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Other: Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Twitterpated Buttons

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.