Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Convention Swap

Hi!

Here I am, as promised, with the swap card I made for Convention.  I decided this year I was only going to do a closed swap with some of the Just Add Ink girls as I didn't have the time or energy to make a ton of swaps.  The swap had an Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue theme, so I chose to use the Bordering On Romance stamp set.


I watercoloured the flowers after first stamping them in Stazon Ink on watercolour paper.  I used my Riding Hood Red and Pear Pizzazz markers and a blender pen to colour.


I then trimmed the flowers and popped them up on Dimensionals over the corresponding part of the image on the base panel.  I used Rhinestones for the centres of the flowers.


As usual, I also stamped the inside of the card.



Stamps: Bordering On Romance, Just Believe
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Stazon
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Watercolour Paper
Other: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.